Re: [MacPerl] Mac::Glue?

Hello,

>From: Brian McNett <webmaster@mycoinfo.com>

> Carefully reading through the generated POD, I come up with:
>
> $obj->connect_to(TEXT, [checking => bool, sending => bool])
>
>   Connect to service or account and transfer mail (MMan/Conn)
>
>   Reply type: null
>
>   Parameters:
>
>       direct object (----): The service or account to connect to
>       checking (pChk): True to get messages from the specified service or
> account
>       sending (pSen): True to send messages to the specified service or
> account
>
> Okay, I'm pretty sure how this works for one account, but how then do I
> connect to both (all) accounts?

Since the direct object is a singular "service or account", I would imagine
you need to connect to each one individually.  Since you already have the
accounts in @raw_accounts, why don't you do a foreach?

foreach (@raw_accounts) {
    $obj->connect_to($_);
}

you can fill in the appropriate checking and sending booleans.  Or did you
try this already?

Enrique Terrazas, MD
<mailto:terrazas@labmed.ucsf.edu>
<http://pangloss.ucsf.edu/~terrazas/>