[MacPerl] Error loading objects

Yes, I knew about the cross-upgrade from BBEdit Lite to BBEdit.  I spent
some time refreshing my memory as to the features today, and I may have to
shove a pile of cash in their direction.  (Hmm, I guess there's a new
version of Lite, I only have 4.5...)  I also tried Alpha years ago for a
while, but BBEdit Lite's freeness dragged me there.  I'll have to look at
that, too.

But anyway, I'm still getting this error when I try to include the
Mac::StandardFile module in my little testing program.  It's probably
something stupid, but does anyone have a thought about it?  There is a file
at the path <Zeus:Applications:MacPerl Ÿ:lib:Mac:StandardFile.pm>.

# Can't find loadable object for module Mac::StandardFile in @INC
(Zeus:Applications:MacPerl Ÿ:lib:MacPPC Zeus:Applications:MacPerl Ÿ:lib
Dev:Pseudo)
File 'Dev:Pseudo'; Line 3
# BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.
File 'Zeus:Applications:MacPerl Ÿ: My Scripts:File munger test'; Line 3

The program simply goes like this:

#! /usr/bin/perl -w

use Mac::StandardFile;
use Mac::Files;
use Mac::MoreFiles;

my $file = StandardGetFile(0,0);

if ( -f $file )  {
  my $has = FSpGetFInfo($file);
  print $has->fdCreator, "\n";
  print $has->fdType, "\n";
  print $has->fdFlags, "\n";
  print $has->fdLocation, "\n";
  $comment = FSpDTGetComment($file);
  print $comment, "\n";
  FSpDTSetComment($file, $comment . " ...");
  #FSpSetFInfo($file, $has);

 Tim Bailey / tim@moonrise.org |\/     "Believe those who are seeking the
 telestro@earthlink.net        |\/      truth. Doubt those who find it."
 http://www.moonrise.org       |                 -- Andre Gide