Re: [MacPerl] Memory problems in OO context

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Matthew Langford wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.  Maybe this is a common problem.  Parsing HTML may
> be hungry, but I'm trying to free up the memory after each file (they run
> about 24k).

<snip>

Sorry, I didn't mean to send this.  I meant to send the other message,
thanking Peter Hartmann and Brian Matthews for pinpointing my problem.

Thanks to all who were willing to wade into the issues.

I'll reformulate my question about modules under a proper subject line,
and waste still more bandwidth.  :)

--
MattLangford