Re: [MacPerl] -T taint checker

At 16.30 +1030 1999.11.26, jakal wrote:
>This may be a stupid question, if so, sorry in advance.
>
>Does the -T option work with MacPerl??
>
>I have a script on a Mac server, and when I run it with the first line:
>#!Perl -w
>it works fine, and outputs a number of warnings. However when I change the
>first line to:
>#!Perl -T
>or even,
>#!Pelr -t
>it fails to output anything!! Am I doing something wrong here??

You must select the "Taint Checks" option in the MacPerl "Script" menu.

Or, if this is for CGI, you can use the Taint Check version of the CGI
extension to save your CGI.  It is on my site.

    http://pudge.net/macperl/

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])