Re: [MacPerl] Testing a perl cgi offline

You'll have to put up MacHTTP or some other simple server in order to run your
CGI-scripts offline-online; maybe there are other solutions, but I do not know
them.
Search MacHTTP in the Net by means of all search engines you trust in.
ReadTheFineManual of MacHTTP.
If needed, ask again.

Detlef Lindenthal, Netzwerkstatt <detlef@lindenthal.com>