Re: [MacPerl] Testing a perl cgi offline

Set your TCP/IP address to 1.1.1.1 making sure your are not in any way
connected to the Internet, and use  1.1.1.1 as your host name, i.e.
http://1.1.1.1/yourpage.html Also use 1.1.1.1 as your router and name
server addresses.

I've saved a Location Manager setup so I can test Filemaker web databases
offline in "loopback" fashion anywhere I please.

Stephen F. Baum                                   http://www.wqed.org/fm/
sbaum@pgh.net
WQED-FM 89.3, Pittsburgh