Re: [MacPerl] installation (newbie)

1) All you need to do is download the self-extracting-archive (.sea) (least I believe its an sea, maybe a stuffit ar-- irregardless).

2) So after downloading it unpack it (doubleclick to open).

3) Voila!

4) copy all the cgi scripts, and modules not in the standard installation that are being used. If you don't know which ones those are try running the cgi. if it needs one it'll yell at you and tell you which. Go to CPAN and download it. (lest the programer who made the cgi made his own, in which case you may need to get it from him or the computer MacPerl's currently on)

I can't think of anything else. Some of the scripts may need to be reconfigured, but if they were programmed well (ie with changing computers in mind) it shouldn't need to be.

le meas,
--Nick
# ===== Want to unsubscribe from this list? # ===== Send mail with body "unsubscribe" to macperl-request@macperl.org