Re: [MacPerl] use module in cwd

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, Paul Schinder wrote:

> Does ParseCountryList.pm define the package ParseCountryList?  Does
> it end with a 1;?

Yes, and yes.

The end of ParseCountryList.pm looks like this:

1;

__END__

=head1 NAME

and below I put a little pod.  This shouldn't have any effect below the
__END__ statement, right?  It hasn't changed in that respect since before
when it worked.

Why is it looking for ":Foo.pm" instead of just "Foo.pm"?  "Foo.pm"
is assumed to be in the current directory on the Mac, right?  Why isn't
the leading ":" stripped off?  Shouldn't matter, though, I suppose.  FWIW,
the file is on an HFS+ formatted drive.  I'm really reaching.

--
MattLangford