[MacPerl] Unix daemons in MacPerl (step one: flash the menu bar)

Pretty staightforward. IM (Inside Macintosh) says call FlashMenuBar twice
to make the bar blink.  Setting the menuID to 0 makes the whole menu bar
flash, rather than any specific menu.  That's two calls for every ONE
flash.  To make the menubar flash TWICE, call FlashMenuBar FOUR times.
Actually, this runs a little too quickly for my taste, so I'll probably
modify it in later examples.

#!perl -w

use strict;
use Mac::Menus;

FlashMenuBar(0);
FlashMenuBar(0);
FlashMenuBar(0);
FlashMenuBar(0);

__END__

On to step two: flashing the menu bar at specific intervals.

--B

Brian McNett, Webmaster