[MacPerl] process watcher (work in progress)

Needs an event loop.  Should poll for running processes at regular
intervals (no smaller than, say 15 seconds).   The event loop should
force the program into the background when it's idle and pop it to the
front when it's running. I'll be re-writing this so that it outputs to a
Mac window rather than just printing to the console (which I think is
somewhat inelegant (needs a SMALL window, say 210px by 120px).

#!perl -w

use strict;
use Mac::Processes;

my ( $year, $month, $day, $hour, $min, $sec) = reverse((localtime)[0 ..
5]);
printf('%04d:%02d:%02d
%02d:%02d:%02d',$year+1900,$month+1,$day,$hour,$min,$sec);

foreach my $psi (values %Process) {
    	printf("%s %s [%s bytes]\n",
        $psi->processSignature(),
        $psi->processName(),