Re: [MacPerl] server problem

Although everyone here is certainly ready to help, I suggest using the help
resources available for Quid Pro Quo instead of MacPerl.  Once you have your
server running, we here can help in how to create MacPerl cgi's.

After all, this *is* the _MacPerl_ list and not the _Quid pro Quo_ list.

-K

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"