Re: [MacPerl] poets mix problems

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I will have a look at the file. For now,
until I have a better grasp of regexps, I will be content with another
approach to making the script run faster: now the script builds up a look-up
table for every two-letter combination in the "wholetext", which lateron
speeds searching (depending on the length of the whole text) by a factor
from 20 to 500 times.