Re: [MacPerl] Selecting Directories Via Dialog Boxes

on Feb 16 2000 -  "Na'im Tyson" <ntyson@oursquare.com> Requested:

>I'm creating a script that will take a directory (as an argument) and work
>upon the files within in it.  However, I would like to add a dialog box
>that allows me to select the directory of my choice.

>Already, there exists documentation on using Mac:StandardFile which allows
>you to select an individual file, but I would like to do this on a
>directory level.

>Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

#! perl -w
use strict;
require "StandardFile.pl";
my $dir = &StandardFile'GetFolder('Select a folder', "::");
print $dir;

Hope This Helps

'sorry about the duplicate post *frown* '

David In Maine

--
David                   Northwestern Wilderness Of Maine Personal Essays
<eldorado@ime.net>      <http://w3.ime.net/~eldorado>