[MacPerl] MacPerl and Hosts

Hello All,

I'm a web designer who has just begun to use Perl. I'm
using a host for my clients now who is Mac-based but
doesn't allow Perl to be used. Now that I'm using Perl
a little, that host isn't such a good choice. Anyone
know of a host who allows sites to use MacPerl
scripts? I've got a client who I'm meeting with
tomorrow, and I'd like not to have to go with a
company hosting on Unix servers (though I've found
some who allow Perl), because I'm enjoying my Perl
learning and would like to employ it using a Mac
server, since that's my platform of choice. Plus, I
want to support Mac hosts. Any suggestions are much
appreciated.

Many thanks!

Christopher Mullen