Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl as a Outlook Express Rule

Outlook will only execute a compiled applescript, and nothing else. I
believe that it uses the same function as executing a script from the script
menu. With varying effort you could have an applescript that interacts a
macperl runtime, having the runtime do all the work. I would say such an
endeavor ranges from difficult to hair-pulling, and is not for the faint of
heart.

-K

"To argue with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to
the dead."
    - Thomas Paine