Re: [MacPerl] Help Fix My cpan-mac - Please

I had a similar problem that I was able to determine had to do with an
incorrect File::Find. Update your File::Find from the latest _MacPerl_
installer, and not off of CPAN, because the CPAN one isn't Mac compatible.

-K

"To argue with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to
the dead."
    - Thomas Paine