[MacPerl] cpan-mac problems

Hi all -

This is the first time I've had to deal with cpan-mac and I'm running
into something I have no idea how to deal with. I need to interact
with a FileMaker database and am trying to put some pieces together.
I have the cpan-mac-0.40 readme in front of me and think I've
followed it correctly. As you can see from some of the lines below,
I've installed DBI and a couple other items with no fuss. I tried
this first with installme.plx and then from cpan-shell.plx. Can
someone make sense out of this for me?

cpan> make DBD::CSV
Running make for JWIED/DBD-CSV-0.1022.tar.gz
   Unwrapped into directory Aleutian:Data:IV:.cpan:build:DBD-CSV-0.1022

   CPAN.pm: Going to build JWIED/DBD-CSV-0.1022.tar.gz

Checking for DBI, 1.00 or later ... ok
Checking for Text::CSV_XS, 0.16 or later ... ok
Checking for SQL::Statement, 0.1011 or later ... ok
Unable to locate auto/DBI/DBIXS.h in the following directories:

     Aleutian:Applications:MacPerl Ÿ:site_perl:MacPPC
     Aleutian:Applications:MacPerl Ÿ:site_perl
     Aleutian:Applications:MacPerl Ÿ:site_perl:MacPPC
     Aleutian:Applications:MacPerl Ÿ:site_perl
     Aleutian:Applications:MacPerl Ÿ:lib:MacPPC
     Aleutian:Applications:MacPerl Ÿ:lib:
     Aleutian:Applications:MacPerl Ÿ:site_perl:MacPPC:
     Aleutian:Applications:MacPerl Ÿ:site_perl:
     :
     Dev:Pseudo:

Doesn't look like a correct DBI installation.
--

Mike Schienle                                 Interactive Visuals, Inc.
mgs@ivsoftware.com                  Remote Sensing and Image Processing