Re: [MacPerl] InternetConfig

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000 07:16:54 -0700, Brian McNett <brianmc@telebyte.net>
wrote:

>Ever since Emailer died (unsupported, it has y2k bugs)...

Claris Emailer 2.0v3 (19980122) doesn't have any Y2K bugs that I'm aware
of.  I'm still happily chugging away with it, on a iMac DV/400 with Mac
OS 9.0.4 no less.

The release of Mac OS X will be when Emailer users have to start getting
serious about retiring their trusty mail client, and that same OS release
will have it's own email client bundled.  Hopefully Apple has done a good
job on it.

Henry.