[MacPerl] Exit Runtime version and restart machine

I haveRuntime version of a script that monitors two mounted volumes. If ether
volume disconnects I want the computer to restart automatcally to try to
reconnect. However when I do the following:

MacPerl::DoAppleScript(<<END);
tell application "Finder"
 restart
end tell
END

MacPerl wants to confirm that I want to quit. Is there a way to by pass this.