Re: [MacPerl] Whois as BBEdit Perl Filter?

Ronald J Kimball <rjk@linguist.dartmouth.edu> writes:

> push @ARGV, split while <STDIN>;

Hmm...  Well, since Jim's featureless version suits my needs, I don't have
the impetus to test this out.  I now have THREE versions of the whois
filter!  The PPT version supports all the standard switches if you want
them.  Jim's version connects to a hard-coded whois server, and is fine for
multiple queries, but see my caveat in a previous post.  My version is based
directly on Jim's with only minimal modification, and works exactly the same
way.

I could get the other whois from PPT and adapt that as well, but I think
we've already beat this mini-project to death!

Thanks again all!

--B

--
Webmaster/MacPerl Guru
Mycoinfo, the World's First Mycology e-Journal