Re: [MacPerl] Yet again, I post a question

On 11:44 AM 5/19/00 "Jay Bedsole" <rwdd30@email.sps.mot.com> wrote:

> > Are there any pre-built features in MacPerl that allow me
> > to get uptime/total uptime?
>
> What you're really asking is, "are there any pre-built
> features in the MacOS to support uptime statistics".
>
> I'm not aware of any

TickCount is an unsigned long.  It is the number of ticks (1/60 second)
since the computer has been up.  You'd have to have your computer up for
a long time before the counter would roll over.

--
Jim Correia                                Bare Bones Software, Inc.
correia@barebones.com                     <http://web.barebones.com>