[MacPerl] Mac::Glue, Mac::AppleEvents::Simple News

I've put the two distributions above on SourceForge and have CVS working.
I am planning on new releases in a week or so (and the working code is on
CVS now).  I also have mailing lists for the modules there, and of course
all the other SourceForge stuff is active, like documentation manager, bug
reporting, etc.

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/mac-glue/
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/mac-appleevents-simple/

I also have some other projects up there, that aren't necessarily Mac-related.

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/mp3-info/
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/file-sort/

cpan-mac is on there too, and I'll be updating that soon, as well (though
it won't have CVS working).  Not yet active:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/cpan-mac/
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/mac-osa-simple/

--
Chris Nandor                      pudge@pobox.com    http://pudge.net/