[MacPerl] Perl under OS X?

While I'm waiting for my OS X PB to arrive, I have a few questions about
perl under OS X... ( Sorry if this has been discussed recently, I've been
off the list for a while )

A assume perl has been ported to the OS X BSD environment, however, I'm
wandering about running a Carbonized version of my MacPerl Applets?  Or even
better yet, fully native one?  I do use quite abit of Mac Specific stuff in
some of them.

Or will I be limited to running them in the Classic env?

 -Derrik

mailto:firebug@apk.net
http://junior.apk.net/~firebug