[MacPerl] Oh, behave! Mattias on vacation until October 10

I'll be in Switzerland the next 2 weeks (with a short trip to Munich Sep29-Oct2
or so) and mail reading will be erratic. I hope I can count on all of you to
behave on the mailing lists during that time.

Due to extreme stress lately (I was finishing up some work related stuff,
delivering my CTM speech, and fighting some writers' block in both endeavours),
I had to leave some work undone. In particular, I have a GUSI patch for CW6
almost ready, but did not manage to release it, for which I apologize.

Matthias

              "Es muess der Moensch, so isch er g'arted
               En Arbet haa wo uf ne wartet
               Und wo-n-aer gniesserisch nit macht."
                          -- Mani Matter, _Lob vor Fuulheit_