Re: [MacPerl] XML Schema Parser?

 >Does XML::Checker not do this?  I'm not familiar with the term Schema--is
 >that the same as a DTD?

Whereas DTD's are nicely compressed rules, Schemas allow you to write more
verbose, easily readable rules. In essence, you define a doctype using XML
itself. You can read a really good article about Schema here:

         http://www.alistapart.com/stories/validate/index.html

It's the primary reason I asked - this looks more what I want than defining
a DTD. You can read the W3 spec here:

         http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/

And finally, there's a webbased validator here:

         http://www.w3.org/2000/09/webdata/xsv

I'm just looking for some validator that I can use within production code.
I took a look at XML::Checker, and got turned off by the alpha notice...

Kevin Hemenway
Total Net NH, LLC             EMAIL: <info@totalnetnh.net>
15 Pleasant St., Suite 11     WEBSITE: <http://www.totalnetnh.net/>
Concord, NH 03301             PHONE: (603) 225-8422