[MacPerl] Still SMTP timeout

Hi list,
thanks for your help already, but still I have those shitty timeout
problems. I added the "Hello => 'hostname'" thing, and indeed it improves
the speed quite a bit, but still the script takes about 40 seconds to reply,
if it even does (timeout). It's just a very simplistic email-script,
grabbing things from the QUERY_STRING, which doesn't take up time either.
If i try it on my own linux server it reply's within 1 second (!). And no, i
cannot use that server for work, and my boss doesn't wanna buy MacOS X yet
:/

Well, maybe you have any idea's ... thanks,

Martijn Houtman a.k.a. tinus