Re: [MacPerl] A[d]dressing the mouse[issue])

Chris Nandor  wrote:
>I have a third-party mouse I do plug into my PowerBook.  It does not work
>well when I am out on a deck, in a small chair with no arms or table, on
>the train, etc.
I use an Elecom infra-red mouse - it has no track ball so it works on any
flat(ish) surface -
tops of thighs, the sides of chairs, the back of your hand, or even on the
track pad itself. However it is a Japanese product (with a Japanese
software driver - all dialogs in gibberish on a non Kanji-OS). I can dig
out their web address if you're interested.

But Mousie, thou art no thy-lane,
In proving foresight may be vain:
The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men,
Gang aft a-gley,
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
For promis'd joy!

excerpt from "To a Mouse" by Robert Burns