Re: [MacPerl] Problems installing Digest module

--- Chris Nandor <pudge@pobox.com> wrote:
> At 15:17 -0800 2000.11.07, Sebastien Boisvert wrote:
> >I'm having problems installing the Digest module
> that
> >is available on the Mac Porter's Perl Modules
> >(Digest-MD5-2.09-bin-1-Mac.tgz). Whenever I install
> it
> >with the installme droplet, MacPerl ends up
> crashing.
>
> Please explain.  It crashes while running installme?
>  Or later?

If I try to install the .tgz file with installme,
MacPerl/installme crashes while installing the files
after decompressing them. If I install the folder,
after having decompressed it with untarzipme, I get
the errors mentioned previously, but no crashes.

Seb
-