Re: [MacPerl] Help with RegEx

"Raz C. Niculita" wrote:

> I have to extract dates from a text, store them into an array and then use
> AppleScript to save them into a FileMaker Pro database.
> The dates in the text are in the following format: mm/dd/yy.
>
> I have tried some expressions, but since I am not experienced, Perl returns
> the entire line that contains the date.

If you could be as generous as to show us one or two lines of your data (and
maybe your approach, too), it might be that one could answer your question.
(If you ask in such a general way, I can give a general answer: read the fine
manual, e.g. "Programming Perl" and "Perl Cookbook".)

Detlef Lindenthal <detlef@lindenthal.ccom>