Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl and FileMaker via DBI?

Hello Bruce,

> - Access FileMaker Pro data from Mac OS ODBC client applications
>    like Microsoft Query, Microsoft Excel 98, and BrioQuery 5.0.

That's exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you honestly for making this
clear.

> Note  The FileMaker ODBC driver can't pull data from a related
> FileMaker Pro file. To access data from multiple tables, construct
> your SQL query accordingly.

This make things hard (who would expect serious database design to be
implemented in FM Pro) but possible.

> Go for it!

ok
Just give me some time and allow for a very flexible interpretation of
"some time" :)

Axel
enjoy the rest of Sunday!