[MacPerl] Net::Telnet

MacPerlers:

Simply stated, I want to use Net::Telnet to issue a command in a bash
shell at a remote host.  However, to be able to do so, I need to put the
file as one of the arguments to the command.  How would I go about this,
i.e., copying the file from the source to the remote host so that I can
execute the command with the file?

Another alternative would be to send a line at a time from the file.  Once
the command is executed, though, a user needs to hit Ctrl + D (end of
transmission) to be able to get output.  In this case, how would the
module output the control character so that it's interpreted correctly by
the utility?  How would you retrieve the output?  By storing it in an
output log?

When anyone has the opportunity, I really would love to know the answers
to these questions.  Thank you in advance for your help, and I look
forward to hearing a response from anyone.

P.S.  Ultimately, I will use this in order to build a MacPerl app
that must do this (along w/ other tasks).