Re: Off-topic Was: Re: [MacPerl-AnyPerl] Anything doin'?

>OK.  Misunderstanding. Incomplete phrasing on my part. (Yes, I do
>understand the usual ways to send email; I've had about 20 years
>experience at it... :-) I shall rephrase with more words and fewer.
>(It wasn't Cc:d; I looked)
>
>Jason - did you perchance Bcc: the list when you sent your mail,
>instead of putting macperl-anyperl (or anything else) into the To: or
>Cc: line?
>
>Did you perchance send a message with a blank To: line and only a
>Bcc: macperl-anyperl??
>
>When the To" line is empty, some mailers will happily insert
>"Recipient List suppressed".

Not that I remember.  Don't usually do that unless I'm bulk mailing and
want everyone to believe they are the only one I send them to.  Now...was
my message sent to the list about <Make Money FAST...this is NOT MLM> or
something like that? ;-)

The answer would be 'no' on the Bcc: at least as far as my coherency is in
tact. Of course, this has been a busy semester!

but while I'm typing let me ask...I saw these lists and signed up in haste
understanding that these more specific lists were going to replace the
all-encompassing MacPerl list as it is.  Is that the case?  Maybe I should
RTFM again (Read The Freaking Mail) again ;-)

Thanks,

Jason