Re: [MacPerl-Modules] Mac::Glue gone beta

Hi!

Below is the error I got when installing a stuffit-extracted directory
with installme.plx. First I got that with the storable, but this time with
IO-stringy, that is perl-only. Any idea what happens? I keep it back from
installing, so if you want me to check something, just drop a note and I
do.

bye, Georg

Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
# Illegal character \012 (carriage return), <FH> chunk 1.
File '(eval 32)'; Line 1
# Can't do :Makefile.PL in Macintosh HD:Development:Site:IO-stringy-1.203
# No Macintosh HD:Development:Site:IO-stringy-1.203 package data.
File 'Macintosh HD:Development:MacPerl Ÿ:site_perl:ExtUtils:MM_MacOS.pm';
Line 910

--
http://www.westfalen.de/hugo/