Re: [MacPerl-Modules] tool feedback

In article <v04020a05b3b7a40303e7@[192.168.0.77]>, Chris Nandor <pudge@pobox.com> writes:

> What kind of feedback should cpan-mac and Mac::Glue tools give?

Larry's design philosophy, which I find very convincing in that instance, seems
to be that the more complex a program's decision process and the deeper the
changes it makes, the more output it should provide by default (see configure
and patch for examples).

Matthias

  "And that's why I am going to turn this world upside down, and make
   of it a fire so *bright* that someone real will notice"
                                -- Vernor Vinge, _Tatja Grimm's World_