Re: [MacPerl-Porters] New MacPerl build system now available!

At 13:13 -0700 4/05/2000, PVHP@forte.com wrote:
>Larry Moore wrote:
>>   @INC:
>>     :lib:
>>     External_HD:Perl:MacPerl =9F:site_perl:MacCFM68K:
>>     External_HD:Perl:MacPerl =9F:site_perl:
>                       ^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>Does that folder actually exist yet?

The first cut was to take the lazy man's route by using (as far as
possible) the exisiting 5.004 as a bootstrapper. Worked half-well (enough
to build confidence but not enough to get the job done,) so I'm going to
take the plunge and try the 5.6.0 only route - .

> I thought I had spotted a problem with spaces in paths with the default
>Makefile.mk and I wound up relabelling my volume name to get around it.

Yes - spaces in  volume names doesn't work with MPW.

>Thanks.
>
>Peter Prymmer

---
"the universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can
suppose" -  Haldane
Larry Moore  Fergus On Canada N1M 1V7 ljmoore@freespace.net
http://freespace.net/~ljmoore/Larry_resume.html