Re: [MacPerl-Porters] New MacPerl build system now available!

Larry Moore wrote:

> Looks like I'm getting the config.pm worked out, anyway.
>
> :miniperl -I :lib -V
> Summary of my Perl5 (5.0 patchlevel 6 subversion ) configuration:
>   Platform:

Congrats!  What was the magic incantation?

>   @INC:
>     :lib:
>     External_HD:Perl:MacPerl =9F:site_perl:MacCFM68K:
>     External_HD:Perl:MacPerl =9F:site_perl:

Does that folder actually exist yet?  I thought I had spotted a problem
with spaces in paths with the default Makefile.mk and I wound up
relabelling my volume name to get around it.

Thanks.

Peter Prymmer