Re: [MacPerl-Porters] New MacPerl build system now available!

Looks like I'm getting the config.pm worked out, anyway.

:miniperl -I :lib -V
Summary of my Perl5 (5.0 patchlevel 6 subversion ) configuration:
  Platform:
    osname=MacOS, osvers=7.6, archname=CFM68K
    uname=''
    hint=, useposix=true, d_sigaction=
    bincompat3= useperlio= d_sfio=
  Compiler:
    cc='SC', optimize='', gccversion=
    cppflags=''
    ccflags =''
    stdchar='', d_stdstdio=define, usevfork=
    voidflags=, castflags=0, d_casti32=32, d_castneg=define
    intsize=32, alignbytes=, usemymalloc=, randbits=
  Linker and Libraries:
    ld='', ldflags =''
    libpth=
    libs=
    libc=, so=
    useshrplib=, libperl=
  Dynamic Linking:
    dlsrc=, dlext=, d_dlsymun=, ccdlflags=''
    cccdlflags='', lddlflags=''

  Compile-time options: MULTIPLICITY PERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT
  Built under MacOS
  Compiled at Apr 30 2000 14:45:03
  @INC:
    :lib:
    External_HD:Perl:MacPerl Ÿ:site_perl:MacCFM68K:
    External_HD:Perl:MacPerl Ÿ:site_perl:
    External_HD:Perl:MacPerl Ÿ:lib:
    External_HD:Perl:MacPerl Ÿ:lib:
    External_HD:Perl:MacPerl Ÿ:site_perl:
    :

---
"the universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can
suppose" -  Haldane
Larry Moore  Fergus On Canada N1M 1V7 ljmoore@freespace.net
http://freespace.net/~ljmoore/Larry_resume.html