Re: [MacPerl-Porters] i am back!

On Sat, 27 May 2000, Chris Nandor wrote:

> I have both, so perhaps I'll take a look.  But if you come up with some
> tests before I get around to it on Monday, I can test them against the PPC
> version.

There was another implication of a seek problem in one of the
tie-stdhandle.t tests (number 7 which calls the seek(HANDLE,0,0) succeeds
in its 0 return status, however the next test of an attempt to read the
data from the handle fails _implying_ that the position within the file is
not zero.  I'll try to cook up a simpler test, in the meantime a
better report will follow this message and include a patch.

> Oh yeah, and I put the PPC binaries (perl and miniperl) on my site, so you
> can get them.
>
>     http://pudge.net/files/macperl/perl-5.6.0/bin/

Many thanks.

Peter Prymmer