Re: [MacPerl-Porters] i am back!

In article <p04310120b55572231038@[192.168.0.77]>, Chris Nandor <pudge@pobox.com> writes:
> I am going to start some work on MacPerl 5.6 testing on Monday (Memorial
> Day).  Is there anything in specific that needs working on?  I plan on
> looking over Peter's notes about seek and his reports on failed tests.

Sorry, didn't I mail the list about that? The lseek problems are almost
certainly due to a bug in GUSI that I found & fixed last week. Please try
this again with GUSI 2.1.0.

Matthias

  "And that's why I am going to turn this world upside down, and make
   of it a fire so *bright* that someone real will notice"
                                -- Vernor Vinge, _Tatja Grimm's World_