Re: [MacPerl-WebCGI] Odd error under LinuxOS

At 09:24 AM 9/13/00, robinmcf@altern.org wrote:
 >I'm getting a "Premature end of script headers" error when I shouldn't be
 >
 >It doesn't matter if I write the content type header manually or  use cgi.pm
 >
 >#!/usr/bin/perl5 -w
 >use CGI;
 >my $query= new CGI;
 >print $query -> header;
 >print "Hi there!";

Tail the webserver log where you're running this. Is there any more
information in there? Add "use strict;" right after that "use CGI;" line,
and then run it again. Any errors? Try removing the spaces on your fourth
line there:

         print $query->header;

Kevin Hemenway
Total Net NH, LLC             EMAIL: <info@totalnetnh.net>
15 Pleasant St., Suite 11     WEBSITE: <http://www.totalnetnh.net/>
Concord, NH 03301             PHONE: (603) 225-8422