Re: [MacPerl-WebCGI] File size limit with CGIs

Aha!

Thank you very much.  I wrote a CGI script and checked it out under (Mac Web
Sharing, which I assume is MacHTTP, and) MacPerl (Still my favorite Perl
development environment, compared with Windows 98SE and Linux!).  It seemed
to work fine until the output got long... I thought maybe it was a memory
problem, so moved it to our Linux (Apache) server and it ran fine again.  I
must admit, though, that I never investigated further.  It may well be that
your answer is the answer to this mystery, too!  Again, thank you very much!

Regards,

Melora Adams