RE: [MacPerl-WebCGI] Can't even get Hello World to work

 2 mistakes:
 (1) Change file handle to "http://www.sperling.com/hello.shtml".
 (2) Your path call should start with "/" as in
 "<!--#exec cgi="/cgi-bin/hello.cgi"-->".
 Hint: "Always go to the source" -anonymous
 In this case the source is:
 <http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/ssi.html>
 -chuck