No Subject

need to have secure password file, but it hase to be able to be
changed by users over the web,
using MACHTTP 2.0

how would you secure the file that contained the passwords,

how could they be changed remotely.

I know this is the  MAC mail group, but
in our efforts to achieve platform generality, we would like
to run perl on an IBM box.
we already have things running on a unix, and i am trying desperatly
to get them going on the MAC (harder than i first assumed)

does anyone know anything about perl for an IBM (dirty word i know,
but the boss want's it. SO......)

thanks for putting up with my insufferable whining.

Eric M. Mosher
Student, Parkland College
Champaign, Il.