Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl 4/5

>Sent:        3/1/96 1:25 AM

My MacPerl 4.1.8 scripts have been running happily under MacPerl, and now
seem to run very nicely under MacPerl 5.0.6. I would say that the Bill's
assumption is quite a good one, certainly regarding MacPerl5 (and Perl5
by extension).

I can't think of Perl5 as a new language, only as a very nice upgrade.
Bugs fixed; features added.  Worth switching to.

Vicki