Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl cgi-scripts?

>Hi, I've been trying to construct a cgi-script using MacPerl, but can't even
>get it to read a simple form. Does anyone know where to look for MacPerl
>cgi-scripts, so I can get some tips? is there an archive somewhere?

I suggest you look at some of Matt Wright's scripts at one or other of
these places:

        http://worldwidemart.com/scripts/
        http://www.misha.net/~mattw

They are not specifically *Mac*Perl scripts, but with minimal changes they
run happily in the Mac environment (MacHTTP/Netscape/MacPerl/CGIglue etc.).

Alan