Re: [MacPerl] Send params on command line

"Guy Greenbaum" <guy@commotion.com> writes:
>Is it possible to send parameters to a perl script from a telnet command line,
>rather than through a browser, in order to set ENV{'<the usual ones>'}?

A *Telnet* command line? Are you running script daemon?

Assuming it's AppleScript we're talking about, the following should work:

Do Script xyzzy environment {"HOME", "Sweet Home"}

Matthias

-----
Matthias Neeracher <neeri@iis.ee.ethz.ch> http://err.ethz.ch/members/neeri.html
   "One fine day in my odd past..." -- Pixies, _Planet of Sound_