Re: [MacPerl] Update 7.5.3

Everyone,

Please stop the discussion about 7.5.3, unless you can make MacPerl crash
on it. I'm sure Nils' warning was well-intentioned, and I'm sure that others'
mileage varies, but this list is not an appropriate venue to discuss this in
detail.

Matthias

-----
Matthias Neeracher <neeri@iis.ee.ethz.ch> http://err.ethz.ch/members/neeri.html
  "Johannes Scotus Eriugena, the greatest European philosopher of the 9th
   century, said that if reason and authority conflict, reason should be
   given preference. And if that doesn't sound reasonable to you, you'll
   just have to accept it..."