Re: [MacPerl] Reading files into arrays (problem?)

At 8:52 3/20/96, Matthias Ulrich Neeracher wrote:
>I think "Oh Well" either comes straight from the Apple Human Interfaces
>Guidelines or was derived from two principles there:
>
> - Don't make users click on a button named "OK" when they are likely to
>   be unhappy about a situation.

And remember why we got the "OK" button in the first place:  it was going
to be "Do It".  But in Chicago, that looks a whole lot like "Dolt".  That
happened before Mac day 1.

   --John

  --
   Each day is a gift.  That's why we call today "the present."
jwbaxter@olympus.net (John W. Baxter)  Port Ludlow, WA, USA