[MacPerl] push vs. unshift

Hi, this is my first post here. I hope this question is not too newbee to
be answered...

I have seen scripts that use push(@INC,"/usr/www/cgi-bin/requires"); in
lieu of unshift(@INC, "/usr/www/cgi-bin/requires"); apparently for the same
use.

What would be the difference?

I am currently writing (well learning how to ...) perl scripts on Mac (and
testing with MacHTTP) that will be used on a Unix web server (NCSA httpd).

Is there any particular advice, things that I should know, avoid, etc...?

Thanks for any comment. And thanks to all those who still believe that
Macintosh is a serious internet development environment.

Stˇphane.

                            jose.stephane@uqam.ca
                    http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/m206474/