Re: [MacPerl] Bbedit as a text editor?

>Hi.  I'm new on the list, and perhaps I should have "lurked" for a while
>and seen if anyone else had asked this, but I searched the archive, and I
>don't think this question has been asked.
>
>I much prefer to use BBedit as my text editor, rather than the editor
>intrinsic to MacPerl.  Is there a way to do this?

As do I.  I have some AppleScripts that tell MacPerl to execute the script
that I am currently editing, with or without debugging, or a file
parameter.  Works fine, except for a bug in MacPerl when editing a file
that MacPerl has saved as text only that used to be an applet -- MacPerl
executes the TEXT resource of the file rather than the data fork.

Bob Dalgleish   bob.dalgleish@sasknet.sk.ca
Web Page        http://www.sasknet.com/~dalgl/